A 3 day lockdown has been issued for South East Queensland from 4pm 31st July to 4pm 3rd August, 2021. Travel is only permitted for the following key reasons:
- Obtaining essentials such as groceries or medications
- Essential work if you can’t work from home
- Exercise within your local area (within a 10km radius of your home, with no more than one person from outside your household)
- Healthcare, including to get a COVID-19 test or vaccination, or to provide help, care or support to a vulnerable person.
QR CODES & CONTACT INFORMATION:
- It is now mandatory for all Queenslanders to check in.
- Customers can download and use the free and secure Check In Qld app to provide their details when they visit a venue (includes all stores, supermarkets and shopping centres) using the app.
- Information required includes Full name, email address, phone number and date and time period of visit.
- You must carry a face mask at all times when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. You must wear a mask in indoor spaces, including all shopping centres and supermarkets.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING rules also still apply. Where possible, customers must stay 1.5 metres apart at all times.
Thanks and please continue to support your local businesses where you can during this time
For more information on restrictions and changes, please visit Check In Qld app | Queensland Government (covid19.qld.gov.au)